Monday, October 23, 2006

Eclipse

The flash across my face (11:51 AM)
Consumed the pain beside
And as I stood, clear mind
At last I see what’s right

Sight fades slowly first
Making me think back
Think of all lies I’d said
As images flitter across

One of them sneered at me
A different sign then I saw
For there was I self-conceited,
False pretences all across

I saw filth across the world
Celluloid – did I then call
It took time for me to see
In me celluloid I did find

I walked across the plains I saw
Pointing out all the little flaws
Jeering at the filthy world
And the purity of my sancta kind

And finally today I see truth redefined
I see all filth I saw – took it by my side
And as I saw the final, images flit across
I slipped into a pool of red – some good I’d DONE AT LAST!!!!!(12 pm)

Void Thought
27th sep 2006

No comments: