Sunday, June 04, 2006

Echoes

They sauntered out taking the noise (2:15 PM)

All the colors fresh and bright beside

And there was I pondering recent past

Drumming to the latent beats last casts

All the song and dance leaving their trace

As they moved faster now, in certain haste

I looked across at the thoughts left behind

Absorbing them taking it deep – into my mind

The screams of ecstasy still did seem

Reluctant to move, to fade away

The corners of the room, it did deem

To bend the moment, and make it stay

Soon the rounds gave into a void patch

The music left only light beats intact

The expanse of space did seem so daft

Twas’ emptiness loud that my mind did catch

The sun went down and in came the breeze

Slowing life’s pace ~ as it came to pass

For ~ a certain gloom did it seem to impose

Leaving me with empty and void echoes…(2:40 PM)

Manas R Moothedath

25/02/2006

No comments: